Follow Me On The Web!
‘Like’ Us on Facebook
- Time For Holiday Shopping – Without Stress
- A Frequent Question (Answered) From Conscious Entrepreneurs
- Clear Your Blocks | 90 Minute Workshop
- BIZintuition Teleclass | 4th in the Series
- BIZintuition Tele-Training | Conscious Entrepreneurs
- Women Entrepreneurs | Small Business Boot Camp
- BIZintuition Tele-Training | Jan. 9th Call
- 680+ Free Gifts for You and Your Biz
- Best Way to Start My Best Business Year Ever!
- Bizintuition – Business Insights for Entrepreneurs
Tag Archives: meditation
3 Simple Steps from Scattered to Clear, Confident and Complete If you are a consultant or a coach, or any other heart-centered small business owner or conscious entrepreneur, you may feel that sometimes your business performance is altered by your emotions. You may feel scattered, confused, overwhelmed, stressed, doubtful, indecisive. You may take more time than needed to manage simple tasks. You’re not as productive or effective as you used to. This was the case for me this morning. So I did what I teach my clients to do (because I walk my talk!): Connect with your … Continue Reading…
Maybe you already figured out I’m French, although I live in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona. July 14th is what Americans call, “Bastille Day,” a symbolic date to celebrate the French Independence, the abolition of royalty and the beginning (almost) of French democracy. Out the “Old” and in the “New”! Are you ready to hve your mini-revolution, sweeping out what doesn’t serve you and greeting the new fabulous energy/pattern that will support your personal and business growth? What if you could attract 10 more of your ideal clients by September? — or even just 3 more if 10 is overwhelming (maybe we … Continue Reading…