Follow Me On The Web!
‘Like’ Us on Facebook
- Time For Holiday Shopping – Without Stress
- A Frequent Question (Answered) From Conscious Entrepreneurs
- Clear Your Blocks | 90 Minute Workshop
- BIZintuition Teleclass | 4th in the Series
- BIZintuition Tele-Training | Conscious Entrepreneurs
- Women Entrepreneurs | Small Business Boot Camp
- BIZintuition Tele-Training | Jan. 9th Call
- 680+ Free Gifts for You and Your Biz
- Best Way to Start My Best Business Year Ever!
- Bizintuition – Business Insights for Entrepreneurs
Tag Archives: business
90% of businesses fail in the first two years… and 99% of the time it is because of the lack of money. So fill your baskets with many beautiful eggs that you will be able to eat along the way before your own business generates its own (golden) eggs!! Don’t jump in foolishly. Prepare yourself before! You know, when people hear my story about coming to the US from Paris, France with only two suitcases, they always ask me if it was difficult, because I make it sound easy by not giving too many details. OF COURSE, I prepared myself. … Continue Reading…
I did quit my job, -“I fired my boss” as I used to say- because I had a little voice inside telling me to do so. But, at the same time, I was so afraid. I could also hear another voice inside telling me all the horrible things that might happen. These two voices were creating an inner conflict that resembled a “pas-de-deux,” a well-orchestrated dance – very smooth, like a well-oiled machine. One voice would start, and the other one would reply, then it was the first ones turn… and I was in the middle of this conversation, completely … Continue Reading…