3 Simple Steps from Scattered to Clear, Confident and Complete
If you are a consultant or a coach, or any other heart-centered small business owner or conscious entrepreneur, you may feel that sometimes your business performance is altered by your emotions. You may feel scattered, confused, overwhelmed, stressed, doubtful, indecisive. You may take more time than needed to manage simple tasks. You’re not as productive or effective as you used to.
This was the case for me this morning. So I did what I teach my clients to do (because I walk my talk!): Connect with your Source to find out what is the best way to eliminate the issue so I can move forward with more peace and fun. I want you to be able to easily do this to, so here is an extract of my Conversation with God/Spirit/Universe:
Nathalie: I can feel my restless energy, and also a lot of excitement but also anxiety building up about my tasks and goals. It’s distracting me from fully being in ACTION. Please tell me what to do and who to be so that I can be more effective and have a smoother more enjoyable process. The next thing I do is put my ego, judgment, emotions, opinions, on the side so that I can be neutral and open to receive.
God/Spirit/Universe: Do this every day, and even many times a day. Take time to reconnect with us, and consciously push your emotions and feelings on the side. It’s important to know that the answers you’re looking for are not outside of you but inside. If you want to bring peace to your project, start by bringing peace in you. If you want to bring a lot of people to your programs, then open yourself to receive success and allow people to come to you.
Nathalie: I also feel I’m scattered. What should I do on this?
God/Spirit/Universe: Firstly, breathe! We can sense you’re not breathing deep enough. Your cells are constricted and aren’t receiving enough oxygen right now. No wonder you feel out of balance. You know what to do to bring more ‘life force’ to your body, so do it.
The second thing is to watch what you say. Instead of saying I AM scattered, you may want to choose to say “I feel scattered – for the moment”. For this, utilize this simple exercise:
- Close your eyes and take 3 deep breaths, hold for a few seconds and exhale deeply.
- Now “CALL IN” all of the particles of YOU that you have given out to people, and even to things (like when you worry, for instance).
- Say: “ I now call in all the particles of Me that I once sent out, and that are not in service at this time. I do this for the Greater Good of All.”
- Imagine in your mind’s eyes that if these people don’t need this part of you that you had given to them, now this part is flying back to you and being reassembled so you can feel WHOLE again. (Of course if they still use what you’ve given them, then they keep it because it has a purpose.)
- Feel how much stronger you feel. Feel how more grounded, more present, more complete you feel. It impacts your confidence, your assuredness, and your connection.
- Take a minute to find 3-5 things that you APPRECIATE in your life right now (small or large, doesn’t matter.) Contemplate how good it is to see, be, do and get these. Increase the feeling you get from this contemplation.
P.S: Wow, God/Spirit/Universe “nailed it” one more time! I feel suddenly so good from having taken these three easy steps. Just a last personal note on sharing my appreciations:
- I appreciate my husbands responsiveness to my asking; he is so prompt at willing to serve me, and to make my life easier, and I can feel his tremendous love.
- I appreciate Maya’s desire to be good and to improve her attitude. I asked her to stop saying “stop it” to me, and she does pay real attention to this. I can sometimes hear a “ssss” but never once since I asked have I heard the rest of the word!
- I appreciate the “Universe’s plotting” to have me meet fabulous people at the right time.
- I appreciate my clients’ success stories; it nourishes my soul and gives me an additional reason to get up in the morning and do my magical work!
- I appreciate the support of my friends and my community that truly see my Magnificence even when I feel more vulnerable. It so inspires me to be gentler with myself and to LOVE myself as I love others, and to stop the self-judgment and self criticism.
What are YOUR APPRECIATIONS today? We would love for you to click on “comment” and share your thoughts. Also, please come back and share your results after putting this method into practice.
Award-winning business Expert Nathalie Ekobo, MBA, known as the International Alchemist, assists entrepreneurs and business owners to “turn their businesses into GOLD.” Nathalie has worked with thousands of business owners throughout the world from Fortune 500 to the individual entrepreneurs. She is an internationally renowned Trainer, Speaker, Energy Master Coach, and Intuitive Business Consultant. Nathalie is the creator of “The Magnetizing Formula”, a transformational Program to attract clients with more ease instead of having to chase them or push them to buy. Featured in the award wining movie “Breakthrough”, she offers breakthroughs to leaders, entrepreneurs and speakers, in her LIVE event “Speak and Attract Money”, and in private mentoring. Nathalie has shared the stage with Marianne Williamson, and Dr Judith Orloff.